Shop Your Closet Challenge. Outfit #2

       In today's look I was trying to make a velvet skirt look more casual using a denim jacket. I wasn't sure if this combination would work, but I decided to try it anyway. And when I looked at my pictures I could say that I would wear this look again.

      The only one thing I would change in this outfit is the earrings. They look faded and don't stand out  with the same  color of the sweater in my opinion. I have a better option of earrings for this look, but they are brand new which means they cannot be worn because of the challenge.







Jacket - here, Sweater - here, Skirt - here, Shoes - here, Earrings - here, Belt - here,
Bag - here, Sunglasses - here

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:




Comments

  1. Shelbee and I host a series next week where we feature denim jackets! Would you like to join us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to, Nancy! But I have never done it before. What am I supposed to do?

      Delete
  2. Tatiana, I love the sweater, skirt, boots combination. So complementary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that belt! Another beautiful outfit!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt looks so amazing!! It makes the whole look pop- such gorgeous styling- love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit! Lovely color combinations, and gorgeous texture. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just made for each other - love it all and the denim jacket really does top it all off perfectly! Thanks for sharing today. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously chic! Thanks for linking up with the Style Six!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts