Dressing in seasons change

      I found that sometimes it is not easy to dress up appropriately off-season. When seasons are changing it can be hard to make the right choice. It is exactly what is happening right now... Last post (on Thursday) I was wearing only a light knitted jacket and it was more than enough, I even felt a little too warm, but on Sunday we went back to the warmer coats and jackets and I felt that I should wear something even warmer than that black jacket. It was sunny, but very windy. And today we had some snow in a morning.

      This black jacket is a great option in between seasons. It has been with me for seven years and I am not going to get rid off it any time soon. It is light but at the same time it protects me very well from wind and rain, which happen very often these days. This jacket is also easy to style with almost every bottom I have in my closet. And it fits well both cases - over a thick sweater or with a light shirt depending on the weather.

     Yes, I always struggle with my choices when seasons change. But I am not going to complain about it because I smell spring in the air.










Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger, Turtleneck - Macy's, Jeans and Boots - Anthropologie,
Bag - Marino Orlandi, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - NY&Company

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Your boots took all my attention and mind!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/100th-post-and-my-blogs-first-anniversary/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Nistha! I felt the same when I saw them in a store. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean... do you wear a coat, don't you. do you wear a sweater. It can be tricky with the weather! Love your black trench, very chic with the light denim and of course i love your fab boots! I love pieces that stand the test of time!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely don't think Winter has left us here yet. I have been wearing puffer coats and heavy jackets still. I always love your coats and outerwear but Tatiana those boots are fab!

    Welcome by and join the Sunday Showcase linkup for this month and as usual stop by Thursdays for my style linkup. =) Thanks!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-sunday-showcase-linkup-april-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely join your linkups, Ada! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. It s getting Sunny and warm here in a few days! Yeah! Finally!
    I like your jeans, they look very good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chic look! Those shoes are fabulous and give it a contemporary look! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tatiana, I once had a jacket like yours except in khaki, and I loved it and wore it out. Great look. Love the boots, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts