My vacation look #3

      The second post in a row I am showing a denim jacket, which looks similar, but not the same. The jacket I am wearing in this post is my new purchase I recently made at my store. I remember when we got those jackets on the floor, the four of us (my coworkers and I) bought them right away.  At first, I tried my regular size, but the girls said "No" to me right away. I tried every size up until I got to Large, when they said that now it was exactly how it was supposed to look on me.

      I wasn't sure in the beginning, because I have never worn anything four sizes bigger than I needed, but I knew it was a big trend lately, plus I kind of liked the way it looked on me. It gave me totally different feelings than the jacket I wore in my previous post. I would say that this jacket looks more stylish and more modern. I feel modern and fashionable according to current trends. Thank you so much, girls!

      It is so interesting and rewarding to work among young people, especially when we talk the same language, I mean the fashion language. They are brave and fearless in trying and mixing new things, they are fast and sharp with making decisions. All I can say - I am very grateful to work with such a creative and wonderful team!









Jacket, Keds - Anthropologie, T-Shirt - J.Crew, Pants - NY@Company, Bag - TJMaxx
Earrings - Express, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Funny that you would have to go 4 sizes up but I do think they were right: it looks perfect and modern!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with "the girls," Tatiana. This jacket looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, this is just what I would wear for holidays. I need to get a new pair of white trousers though, mine are way too big! Hope to see you on the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the perfect vacation look, comfy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A denim jacket is definitely a vacation must have. I love the way you styled it with the white pants! Such a perfect look!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts