Flowering time

       In the spring time I find myself always looking for something in lighter and brighter colors to wear. It is interesting how each season affects our choice of clothing color. And after a winter season with dark and deep colors now I am so ready for colors which repeat colors of spring's blooming flowers and greens.

        I created today's look entirely with items which I have had in my wardrobe for a few years. The only one new piece in my outfit is a new pair of shoes which I bought last fall in TJMaxx. Every time when I see high-quality, comfortable shoes with a reasonable price I can not pass by.  Especially, when it is a classic style which will serve me for a long time.








Jacket - Guess, Turtleneck, Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes (Pertini), Bag - TJMaxx
Scarf - Vince Camuto, Earrings - Macy's, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. What a beautiful day to be outside. Love your cropped flared pants and the shoes. You are right, they are timeless
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a beautiful day. We chose that place because there were no people around. It is so hard to stay home all the time. Thank you very much, Anna!

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes, Tatiana! So lovely to see spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! We went to Swarthmore College. There were no people around.

      Delete
  3. Oh that blossom is so beautiful! Love your shoes too, very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Tatiana!
    I love to see the trees in bloom. Your jacket is very pretty, I love the collar. Very neat shoes too!
    thank you for linking and I hope you are well.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful spring background! Love that shade of pink for your jacket.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are a great find and will go with so much! I like the blush jacket with the printed pants, it's a nice spring like colour and perfect for the weather! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) I'm continuing to work from home this week.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I work from home next week too. Thank you very much, Mica!

      Delete
  7. Love all this look, the photos were great and the perfect combination, great job.

    https://www.lavieenrosechic.com/2020/03/italian-and-french-style.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice photos. Your outfit matches the blossoms somehow. Very much like a piece of art. Very interesting all neutrals look. So elegant, despite it's casual. The colors are so feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts