Classic look

      Of course, I will be lying if I say that I don't care what I put on - my old clothes or what I just bought. Of course, the things I just bought will always be more relevant and stylish at the moment. With such items I always feel up to speed  with the current trends and it is easy to follow those trends in them.

     And yet, I am more and more inclined to reuse the items I already have. I believe in the fact that in order to look stylish and fashionable it is not necessary to endlessly buy something new. Sometimes we need to spend a little more time and make our old things work for us. And honestly, this is one of my favorite things to do. 

     My today look is completely assembled from the things that have been in my wardrobe for a long time, but I still feel stylish and up-to-date in these things.







Comments

  1. It s all about how clothes make you feel! I love a black monochrome look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nancy! Monochrome black is my favorite combination.

      Delete
  2. Tatiana, You are stylish and that shines through every outfit you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you ooze elegance - thanks so much for sharing Tatiana. x Jacuqi

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO classic and so beautiful! Love your pop of red!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your attitude about not needing new clothes to look stylish, and you are the proof - you look fabulous! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This neutral tone outfit is fabulous on you, and I love the pop of red with your bag!

    I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another classic and chick look, Tatiana. It needs more creativity to use what we already have another way. But it is fun too.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A classic beautiful look! I love the trench with black and the touches of red are beautiful. I love your lipstick!
    take care,
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great classic trench and I really like the red bag as a pop of colour with this! :) I agree, you don't need to buy new things to feel or look stylish, we have so much in our wardrobes already!

    Hope that you had a good weekend. We celebrated my son's birthday at home, with no guests, instead of the big party we had planned in the park, but he still had a good day :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! A new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Mica. My husband also had his birthday last week with no guests. Let's hope it will be over soon. Happy birthday to your son! Stay safe and healthy. Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts