On a sunny winter day

      Today we had some errands to run in Philadelphia and I wanted to wear something comfortable on this sunny winter day, something that makes me feel well and definitely be myself. That's why my today's outfit didn't contain anything new, only my favorite items that served me for years. Like my boots, for example...

       I don't even remember how old they are, maybe eight or ten years old. And maybe, they are not in trend anymore, but they are definitely in my style. I still love them too much and am still not ready to part with them. And for me this is the only thing that matters in relation to some pieces in my wardrobe. 








Vest - Talbots, Turtleneck and Earrings - Macy's, Skirt and Belt - Anthropologie, Boots - Garisma,
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. My favorite boots finally gave out last year--the shoe repair person said they could not longer be resoled. I was so sad. They were so comfortable, and I fear I won't find another pair like them. I love this outfit on you--and the vest with the belt--you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear it, Madeline... I love this vest! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tatiana
    I love all of the neutrals here with texture of the skirt and the obi belt you added. So stylish!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this post is all about the boots but I'm loving that skirt and the way you layered with the belted vest! Such a cosy and classic outfit! :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another chic look. The vest with the belt is so lovely. And the sunny day made your pictures even more beautiful. Have a wonderful day, Tatiana.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layering is send to none, it's perfection. Love the boots. Jacqui x
    Thanks for adding to the #linkup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts