White and denim

     Even though a good pair of jeans goes well almost with everything, my favorite combination is denim with a white shirt, or any white top. I don't know why, but this combo looks simple and easy for me, and at the same time it is sharp and stylish. It is like a classic office dress-code outfit, only unacceptable for the office except for Fridays. 

      I have became a big fan of jeans what is very surprising even for myself. I have never worn jeans as much as I do now... I guess maybe I am starting  to appreciate the convenience of always being super fashionable more and more.








Comments

  1. I particularly love the shoes. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that you just can't beat a white blouse with denim! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts