Interesting combination

      I had been keeping eye on this sweater since we got in our store a couple of months ago. I adored not only that deep green color, but I also really loved the shape of the sleeves and neckline. Finally, I tried it on after my shift and realized that I would not be able to leave the store without it.

      I knew that this color would go well with every trouser and skirt in my closet. Even so, I settled on these brown trousers. Deep green and brown - I found this combination very interesting. I added a shiny belt to elevate my look and make it not so gloomy.

      Finally, I put my coat on top and noticed that the plaid lines on the coat repeat the colors of my outfit only lighter. Well, I am happy with my choice. What do you think?








Sweater (here), Trousers, Coat (here), Belt (here), Earrings - Anthropologie, Boots - Steve Madden,
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I think it is stunning. I love the sleeves on the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that jacket! Found you on PAtti's linkup! You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kristin, and nice to meet you! I love your blog and you also have a new follower!

      Delete
  3. The outfit pairs so lovely with your coat! I really love a teal green color and paired with the brown pants, it is stunning! Love the sleeves and the addition of the obi belt. It is fun to try different color combinations.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Jess! I like to experiment. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. What a great color combo! I love the richness in color of the sweater and those sleeves!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great winter look. The color combination is so unexpected, but totally chic. Thanks for sharing your great style with my readers at the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts