Successful buy

      This skirt I bought three years ago and it remains a staple that I have been wearing non-stop, year-round, since I bought it. When I was creating today's look I was wondering how many times I have worn this skirt in my blog. I went through my pages and counted – I found nine posts (attached below)! 

     Today is the 10th time I am showing this skirt and I want to say - I still like it. It is one of those items which I will never get tired of. I will throw away this skirt only when it looks completely worn out.

      When I was preparing this post, I mentally walked through my wardrobe and realized that I don’t have many items that I like as much as I did on the day I bought them. And I also realized that I want to strive for this. Let my wardrobe be small, but every purchase in it a successful buy.







Coat - Ralph Lauren, Turtleneck, Boots - Macy's, Skirt - Anthropologie, Bag - TJMaxx, 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Brooch - Friend's gift



Hand-made Jacket



Cozy Sweater




Lucky find


Not my favorite summer outfit

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love all the different looks with this skirt--it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a very good buy! And so many ways to style it! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you showed all of your look. It's a beautiful skirt. I am working on adding skirts that I love to my closet and I love this style.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's certainly so nice that this had stood the test of time. I love it with the handmade jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this jacket too. My friend is so talented! Thank you very much, Kim!

      Delete
  5. If you find some staple piece like this skirt, it is a gem. You created so many great looks with it. I understand why you like it and wear it all year round. It has such a lovely pattern. Thank you for sharing this look with My Red Carpet.


    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a beautiful maxi skirt, i can see why it's a keeper for you! You winterised it so well with the knit and the cosy coat too! :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! A new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super chic! I love the camel coat!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts