Two-in-one

      I hope it is the last post about my coats, because a spring is just around the corner, and soon we won't need to wear heavy garments anymore. But this is the best time of the year to show how I am transforming this coat (here) from a winter piece into a between-seasons jacket.

      I simply remove a faux fur collar and voila... I got a perfect jacket which immediately looks lighter then it was with the collar on, but is still warm enough to protect me from gusts of early spring wind. To me this coat looks like two different items, and it serves me nicely in both ways.

      And I know that this piece will linger in my closet for a couple of weeks, while I hide the rest of my coats until next season this coming weekend.








Coat - Calvin Klein, Turtleneck, Trousers, Earrings - Anthropologie,  Boots - Macy's,
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. So chic and fabulous!! Love that jacket on you!
    Sherry
    www.justlivejoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the others--fabulous coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous outfit around neutral shades. I've just got to get me some white/off white trousers like this. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish today. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. This spring outfit is so elegant. Very nice combination. You really rock these light colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect coat for the cold spring. You are right; without faux fur colar, it doesn't look very heavy. I love your styling in neutral shades. So lovely. Thank you for sharing this post with My Red Carpet.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely coat and it's great you can wear it more than one way! it's such a classic cut on you too :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super chic! I love the whole look, especially your coat and heels!


    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts