Becoming favorite

     I found it interesting how some items have been becoming so popular in my closet and I want to wear them over and over again. Fo example, this skirt. I bought it on purpose, only because I needed to finish my outfit with a jacket which my friend made for me (Hand-made jacket). And it turned out that I am wearing it very often - with sweaters, with a vest, with denim and today I tried the skirt with a jacket and it also worked well.

      It literally goes almost with every item from my closet. I love garments like that! It has truly become one of my favorite pieces of clothes. The print has all colors I need to match with different kinds of tops. I am sure I will show you many more outfits with this item involved.










Jacket and Skirt -Anthropologie, T-shirt - J.Crew,  Shoes - Michael Kors, Earrings,
Bracelet and Necklace - Kenneth Cole, Bag - Arcadia, Belt - Calvin Klein,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Love this look Tatiana, and love coming across other stylish ladies that's part of the Forties & Fabulous Club!!! Great Post!

    Sybil Street
    Saintly Style Blog
    www.sybilstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts