My favorite style of sweaters

I wouldn't survive through the cold weather without turtlenecks. As soon as the thermometer creeps down I wear them non-stop. I am not a big fan of scarves, although I try to include them in my wardrobe more often lately. But they still seem to me like too much work, especially when I am in a rush.

Turtlenecks are easy. I don't need to invent anything with them. I put a turtleneck on and my neck is protected from the cold and wind, and at the same time they always look stylish. I found that turtlenecks are perfect for creating fast and casual looks.

That's why a month ago I bought three cashmere turtlenecks in different colors. They were on a big sale and I couldn't help myself to stay away from that temptation. The original price was $139.00 and I bought them for $39.99 each. Usually, I never buy the same item in different colors, because I believe that I can do better and find something else, not the same style. But turtlenecks are a different story for me, they are a great basic which gives me many options to create my winter looks.








Coat - Ralph Lauren, Turtleneck, Boots, Earrings - Macy's, Pants - Anthropologie,
Bag , Gloves - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. I haven't had a turtleneck in a few years but do rather enjoy scarves even though I haven't worn mine much this year. Love the look with the white booties: sharp!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look....again! Love those joggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, I love the look, and love Philadelphia in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Madeline. Philadelphia is so beautiful! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. Hi Tatiana
    I love the shots in downtown Philly. My hubby's family lives near there in Harleysville. I love turtlenecks too! I think they look very stylish! I would have bought several of those cashmere sweaters too at that price! I love the burgundy and cant help but stare at your fabulous white booties! Love the pointed toe! Great look!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a small world, Jessica! Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  5. God I'm all over your boots! I really need to get looking for some, they'll serve well right into summer wont they! Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them on sale at Macy's. They are very comfortable. Thank you very much for your comment, Jacqui

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts