A vest

      I am a big fan of vests, especially in between seasons. When the temperature outside changes a lot from cold in the morning to warm at daytime, but wind is still pretty cool. Sometimes it is hard to decide - should I wear a trench coat or a cardigan? But the vest is almost always the right answer. It keeps your body warm, but at the same time makes you feel cooler because your arms are not covered with sleeves.

      I think a vest is always a great addition to almost every outfit, it's stylish and comfortable at the same time, and it's very easy to match with other clothes. I have three in my wardrobe, but this one I like the most because I can wear it almost with every casual item in my closet.








Vest -Michael Kors, Sweater - Ralph Lauren, Skirt- Antropologie,
Shoes - Tommy Hilfiger, Bag - Marino Orlandi
Necklace - NY&Company, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Great outfit! Are the vest and sweater available for purchase somewhere online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I bought them at the Macy's store a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, they don't cary these items anymore.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts