Not my favorite summer outfit

       It is interesting how I am affected by colors in seasons... Despite the fact that black is one of my favorite colors for winter, I can hardly find any black garments in my summer wardrobe, except evening clothes. Sometimes even looking at the dark colors during the summer season I start feeling hot and stuffy.

      That's why I was in doubt about how I was going to feel in my today's outfit. We went to do some errands and I wanted something stretchy and not wrinkly, but I didn't  think about the color. As soon as put my items on I realized that it didn't look like a summer outfit for me, but I didn't have time to change my clothes.

      I was totally right about my color choices for summer because I didn't feel comfortable. I felt exactly like I said above - hot and stuffy, even though it was not a sunny evening. I don't know if it is something in my head or it is the way many people feel, but I will definitely save this outfit for cooler days.

      Do you prefer light colors for summer or it doesn't affect you at all?








Top, Skirt and Necklace - Anthropologie, Shoes - Anne Michelle,  Bag - Macy's
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Belt - NY&Company


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I agree that some colors are better suited to particular seasons. But I sometimes wear them anyway. Yesterday I wore a brown print dress, which seems like fall colors, but the green sandals seemed like summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Madeline! Sometimes I also wear something darker, but that day, when we took there photos, was 95 degrees and 90% of humidity outside. That's why I felt so uncomfortable in this outfit.

      Delete
  2. I love black a lot but I am not wearing it that often in Summer. Specialy not this hot Summer! Join the Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree, Nancy! This summer is something! It is so hot and humid... Of course, I will join your link up with pleasure!

      Delete
  3. The skirt is so pretty and I love that you paired it with the lighter colored top. Even though it is darker it's a definite do for summer!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ruth! I think it was very hot that day that's why I felt that way.

      Delete
  4. I suppose I do go for lighter colors, but I love olive and thnk it works year round. Your outfit is beautiful on you and I love the colors in your necklace. I hardly ever wear black - its just not the best color for me.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess! I am also trying to avoid darker colors for summer time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts