Experimental Look

      As I already mentioned in the description of my blog, my blog is more about my individual style than popular market trends. Style is not about how many items we buy but how we can make the items we have work together. Those people who read my blog will notice that I have shown this skirt many times on the pages of my blog which proves that you can make the same item work year around.

      Look 1Look 2Look 3Look 4Look 5Look 6    

      Today I decided to go out of my comfort zone and try to match two different prints. At first, it was very uncomfortable. I thought it was a little bit over the top, but when I looked at the pictures, I started to like it. I think I gave this skirt a new life in this unusual outfit, and I am sure I can come up with many more interesting options like this one.

      Let's play with the clothes we have, instead of going for something new every time we want to show an outfit.








Jacket and Skirt - Anthropologie, Top - J.Crew, Boots - Jessica Simpson
Bag - Marino Orlandi, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by Evgeny Verivski 

Comments

  1. beautifull styling dear outfit look realy awesome thanks for sharing..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, Check out LuLaRoe for some mix and match ideas.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeKaitlinCarden/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous combination of textures and patterns! I love your bag too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although the patterns are different but they have a common thread and that makes this outfit works, I really love the idea of experimenting and using your wardrobe to the fullest
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is attention getting, not over-the-top. The top pulls from the color palette of the skirt and is a big, less busy pattern, which provides nice contrast to the smaller, busier pattern of the bottom. It wouldn't have worked as well if both patterns we're small and busy, IMO. Pattern mixing is out of my comfort zone also, but I think this is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a detailed comment. I couldn't agree more!

      Delete
  6. I love this!! I am a fan of texture and mixing different fall textures. I love the mix of the sweater with your gorgeous print skirt. I would like to try more pattern mixing myself and agree it is fun to make the most of what we have and find various ways of styling them
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a great feeling for style and what works. This outfit is stunning! I love this look on you! Thanks for linking up at Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tatiana, I LOVE this sweater! So beautiful!!!

    I would love for you to join our linkup on Monday!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Adriele! I will definitely join your linkup.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts