Cozy sweater

      Do you have these days in your life when you don't want to wear anything but very comfortable and relaxed clothes? When all you want is to feel laid back and not to think too much about style. When you want to wrap yourself into something super cozy and big. Sometimes I do have days like I just described.

      Second item I bought at H&M was a sweater I am wearing today. I've been looking for something like that for a while - not too oversized and comfy at the same time. I fulfilled all my wishes with this purchase - color, shape, length, style and price, $10.00 only! I tried it with many items in my closet and it looks good almost with everything.

     I think it is a great addition to my wardrobe and I am happy that I found what I was searching for...










Sweater- H&M, Skirt and Shoes - Anthropologie,  Bag - Arcadia,
Necklace - NY&Company, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts