Knit summer sweater

     I like the time of the year when hot days change for cool evenings, when I can start feeling the first signs of the coming fall. Those days are the best for sitting outside at the restaurants and bars, and watching how the day ends while having leisurely conversations.

      For those kind of evenings I prefer to wear knitwear because it gives me that level of comfort when light cool breeze doesn't make me shiver. I know that those items don't get a chance to be worn very often because of short period of that weather, but they still remain to be necessary in my wardrobe.










Top, Skirt, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Bag - TJMaxx, 
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. That is such a perfect top for this time of year! Very cute too! :)

    https://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and I like your hair up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so elegant! That is a very pretty sweater!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the longer length of the sweater with the elegant long skirt. Such a pretty print. What beautioful pictures of the area too!
    Have a great day!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts