Shades of white

 I have this top in my closet for a couple of years already and I have never shown it in my post. It looks pretty simple but it is hard to match with most of my bottoms. You probably also know this situation when two white items don't have the same shade so they don't match well with each other.

I tried a few options and finally found this skirt in which the white in its print matches with this top.  I added a pair of pearl earrings to match the pearl trim of the top around my neck. At first I couldn't decide which bag to choose between red and yellow and eventually ended up with the yellow one. 








Top, Skirt - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - TJMaxx
Earrings - Effy, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Tatiana, this skirt and your yellow bag are so fabulous. And what a great little pearly white top. Such an elegant summer style with beautiful gingham, one of my favorite summer prints of all time. You look stunning as always!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearl embellishment on the neckline is so pretty and this top pairs so nicely with your skirt! :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Hope you have a nice weekend ahead of you :) Busy one here, I'm volunteering at a fundraising booth this morning :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts