Black for summer

My firm belief is that black is the most powerful color of all but not for the summer time. It is interesting how different my closet looks depending on which season it is. In the summer it is 60% white and nude colors, and in the winter it is 60% of dark and black colors. But I still have a few black items for days when the weather is appropriate. 

One of them is my black jumpsuit which I love to wear to the office. It is always an easy option when I don't want to think too much about what to wear. Jumpsuits as well as dresses are very easy to dress: you put it on, you chose accessories and shoes and you are ready to go. And depending on a situation we can elevate it very easily.

I wore my jumpsuit to the office yesterday, and after work we were supposed to meet our friends for dinner. After I got home from work, I changed my earrings for fancier once, took a white/black purse and put on a red lipstick, and in five minutes I was ready to go out. And despite the fact that it was still quite hot outside, I was very happy that I chose black. It is definitelly my color! 

Jumpsuit, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Bag - Michael Kors,
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. I wore my back/white polka dot jumpsuit the other night to dinner. There is something fun about jumpsuits--and they can be casual or dressy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Madeline, I totally agree with you. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. I love a classic black outfit any time of the year, and this jumpsuit looks fabulous on you! What a great piece!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, this is a fabulous jumpsuit! It looks really comfortable while still being super sophisticated. I really like the white accessories with it, too, for a nice bold contrast. Beautiful! I tend to wear black all year round but with some colors injected into it as well.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That black jumpsuit is lovely on you and I like how you stuck with the classic neutrals with the black and white bag too! :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Busy one here with kids birthday parties, a big shopping day yesterday and taking the kids on some miniature train rides!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday!!! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Good for you, Mica! Thank you very much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I don't wear too much black, but I get in the mood for it! I love this jumpsuit on you. Very elegant with the square neckline and wider leg. I have 2 jumpsuits and 1 is black, I need to get it out! :-)
    Have a great week!
    jess xx
    www.elegntlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, Jess! I would love to see yours! Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts