A little bit of yellow

I am the person who loves the black and white combination in my images too much, I have said it many times already... I never get tired of the white/black outfits. But lately I decided to dilute my favorite combo with bright colors. It is summer outside after all!

Today I decided to add a little bit of yellow in the form of a bag and shoes to my black/white pleated skirt and t-shirt. I almost threw these sandals away because I didn't like how the ankle strap visually cut my leg, making it shorter. But under this midi skirt this is not visible, which was the reason that the sandals remained in my wardrobe. I chose a yellow bag to add even more brightness.

To finish my look I picked pretty big earring of neutral colors. I wanted them to make a statement but not in yellow. It seems to me that two bright spots in my image were enough...








T-Shirt, Skirt, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses -Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Love your tee! I love the simplicity and classiness of this outfit!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, this look is so classic and classy. I also published a black and white post this week! Lol! Love the pop of yellow and the graphic tee!

    xx Darlene
    https://aquamarinastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a huge fan of black and white—especially when the accessories are brightly coloured! And yellow certainly looks amazing with it. You look gorgeous! That tee is super!
    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! I love your skirt and the black and white ensemble! Perfect punches of yellow with your shoes and bag. I love adding a color with accessories to black and white!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit so much!! It feels so editorial to me, like you just walked off a magazine page. The pops of color are a great touch, too.

    -Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a pretty printed skirt! I love the yellow touches with the black and white - really glad you kept those shoes as they work so well in this outfit :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Ours is going to be a quiet one at home.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit so much, Tatiana! Your graphic tee is adorable, that skirt is magnificent, and your shoes and bag are absolutely wonderful! Head to toe brilliance. Thanks for linking!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fun T-shirt with the elegant maxi skirt! The sandals and bag look fabulous against the black and white. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts