Outfit in the heat

The last couple of weeks it has been so hot outside that I absolutely do not want to wear complex outfits. Such weather is unique for simple and light looks in which I feel as comfortable and easy as possible. 

What could be better than an off-the-shoulder wide-leg white jumpsuit for going out in the heat? To finish my image I chose a nude pair of gold-trimmed sandals which matched well with my yellow/nude bag with gold hardware, as well as white earrings with the same finish. And that is all! No any additional accessories or layers, just a bold simple look...








Jumpsuit, Earrings - Anthropologie, Sandals - Steve Madden, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. The perfect outfit for a hot Philadelphia day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely jumpsuit on you! I like instant one piece outfits like this in the warmer weather too, sometimes it's just too hot to layer! :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Hope you have a nice weekend ahead of you :) Busy one here, I'm volunteering at a fundraising booth this morning :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Tatiana, this is the perfect outfit for beating the heat in perfect style! I love the buttons on the jumpsuit and your accessories are so great with this piece. Amazing as always!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts