My new photographer

Last weekend my Olga came to town and, of course, we had a great time all together. On Sunday we decided to go to a small town near us and just had some refreshments in a café and had a little talk about girls' stuff. It is my favorite part of our relationship.

And when we were ready to leave the house she suddenly said to me: "Let's do a photo shoot for your blog! I will grab my camera." For a second I was in doubt thinking: "I am not dressed for it..., we are just going to get a cup of something, that's all". But right after I said to myself: "Why not?".

My blog is about my everyday style, it is all about how I wear things in my daily life. And there is nothing wrong with showing my outfit for a relaxing Sunday morning. And for this kind of morning, I picked my favorite  "If I don't know what to wear" trousers, added a plain black t-shirt with a black belt (because it is too long without it) and my black "go with everything" shoes.

And when I saw her photos afterward, I was impressed by her work. First of all, she was very easy to work with. She definitely has an eye to take the right angle and light. She knows when to push a camera button for catching the best moments. I love her photos. Great job, Olga! 

It looks like I am the luckiest one because I have two fashion photographers in the house. What do you think about her work?









T-Shirt, Trousers, Shoes - Anthropologie, Belt - Calvin Klein, Earrings - TJMaxx,
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Olga Moskatova

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! I will let her know.

      Delete
  2. These photos are really gorgeous and I like your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent pictures and beautiful outfit!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely has an eye for it! I love these pictures and the shots of the sidewalk and buildings.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos came out beautifully, Tatiana! Olga did a wonderful job. And your outfit is gorgeous! I really like the skinny belt over the tee with these wide legged trousers. Absolutely stunning, my friend. Thanks for linking!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your monochromatic outfit - they are cute printed pants! Olga did such a good job with the photos too, how nice!

    Thank you for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a good weekend :) We spent some time at the park today, it was lovely.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about what style is. I think it's interesting that you posted about finding a new photographer. I've always wondered how you find new photographers to work with and what some of your tips are.
    Senior Living Community

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I am the lucky one who has a husband and a daughter, and they are both photographers! Thank you very much for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts