Shop Your Closet Challenge. Outfit #4

       In this outfit I mixed three different prints - a graphic t-shirt, polkadot printed shoes and a geometric print cardigan.  Even though every printed item looks pretty busy, they all work well together. Dark gray jeans go well with dark gray letters on my t-shirt, and dark blue and light gray colors on cardigan and shoes are exactly the same.

      Actually, I got this look by accident. I was going to the grocery store and dressed simply in comfortable clothes without thinking of showing this look on the pages of my blog, but when I saw myself in the mirror, I realized that I could do it. Nothing special, just a cozy, casual everyday look.










Cardigan - here, Jeans - here, T-Shirt -here, Shoes - here, Bag - here,
Earrings - here, Sunglasses -here

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. These are the best kinds of outfits: surprise put together! It looks great!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best outfits aren t they! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, you are such a fashionista--even for a run to the grocery store! great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fluffy cardigan...I just want to give you a big hug!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look and the shoes are so fun!

    Tracy
    https://www.findyourdazzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I call effortlessly chic and stylish
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tatiana
    Love the cozy cardigan! The texture and prints together work so well. I know im wearing more casual and comfy looks for grocery shopping.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your print mixing here - your cardigan looks like such a comfy layer to go out or stay in!

    I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shoes, thanks for linking up with the Style Six!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great cardigan! this is a wonderful casual outfit and it all works together so well as you said, with the monochromatic colours :)


    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is SO stylish! I never would've thought to pair these pieces together, but I absolutely love how the look turned out. The shoes and jeans are especially cute!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts