Gifted denim dress

 I got this denim dress from my Olga last year and I have been wearing it non-stop. It is a very universal piece which I can wear as a beach dress as well as a city-walk item, or even for a party with friends. All I need to do is just dress it up or down depending on the situation.

Today I put it on for a walk in Philadelphia, that's why I chose one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes in my closet (I know you have seen them a lot on me lately), a small crossbody bag because I wanted to free my hands and a little touch of accessories. The loose fit of the dress allowed me to forget about any inconvenience and enjoy a wonderful evening in the city.








Dress - Philosophy, Shoes - Free People,  Bag - TJMaxx, Earrings and Necklace - Effy,
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Such a cute piece! I can definitely see its versatility and imagine all the different outfits you could create with this dress. Love the pop of color in your lipstick.

    -Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this kind of dress :casual at first glance but that can be very stylish depending the accessories and your natural elegance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I see a big potential in this dress. Thank you very much, Catherine!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! So many options with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will try other options with this dress. Thank you very much, Nancy!

      Delete
  4. It looks like Tencel, which has such nice movement. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Madeline! It is Tencel, and it is very comfy for wearing. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  5. Honestly, nothing is as versatile as a denim dress! Yours is so cute and comfy. I have a similar burgundy one and wear it all the time!

    xx Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute chambray dress on you! I really need to wear my denim dress more in summer - it's a good option for a warmer day :)

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this simple outfit, Tatitana! The chambray dress is gorgeous and I always like denim and browns paired together. Your bag is so beautiful, too. And is that your Olga in the one photo?! What a wonderful picture! Thanks for linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is my Olga! I love when she comes to see us. Thank you so much, Shelbee!

      Delete
  8. Love the ease of this dress for the summer, and it would transition well year round I imagine. Love the look with the neutral accessories and the thong heels! Lovely seeing your daughter!

    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a fabulous summer dress! It looks so soft and flowy. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts