Simple style

I had been debating about this top every time I saw it in my closet - should I keep it or just throw it away? I liked everything - the light fabric, the print and style, but the length was very odd. It wasn't long enough nor short. You know how the wrong length of one piece in the outfit can ruin the whole presence.

An today was one of those days when I had enough inspiration to create new outfits and tried harder on pieces which were not easy to style. I started to style this top by tucking one edge into the pants, and it didn't work. Then I put on the belt  releasing the edges of the top - I didn't like it. I tried different bottoms and I was still not sophisticated...

In the end, I completely tucked the top into my light blue jeans and suddenly realized that this was the easiest and most correct decision. It turned out to be very simple and so right... 







Top, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Jeans - Wrangler, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. N looks great especially with those trousers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! And comfy too! #WednesdayLinkUp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been tucking things more lately and finding that I like the simplicity of it!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I am loving the style using white colors and jeans.
    Lots of love: Mariann Yip
    https://www.mariannyc.com/repurposing-content-on-pinterest/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a chic look! I think that top is definitely a keeper!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tatiana, it is a very simple style but very, very right, indeed! The top looks great tucked into your high waisted denim. It is a lovely casual summer look! Thanks for linking with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found a way to make this top work for you! It looks so good with your jeans :) I find that being petite it can be hard to find tops that have just the right length for me!

    Thanks for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts