Pastel palette

 We are finally right in the middle of the summer when the trees are fully green and the ground is completely covered in grass, bushes and plants. It is pretty hot to be outside, but at the same time, when the humidity goes away, I finally start feeling that the real summer has come. The shade of the trees gives necessary coolness, protecting us from the bright sunlight. Parks have become more like dense forests.

My look from today's post was not chosen by randomly. We were going to take a walk in the park and I decided to fit my image into the environment. I chose very neutral, pastel colors in  my outfit, repeating after Mother Nature. I didn't want anything bright and colorful. 

That's why I picked the straw earrings with little light blue sparks which paired well with my blue purse. I also decided not to add any additional pieces of accessories, I just wanted to completely merge with nature, to feel relaxed and calm... 








Top, Earrings, Belt - Anthropologie, Skirt - Ralph Lauren, Shoe - Free People,
Bag - Kate Spade, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Tatiana, you have the talent to turn most anything into an event--even a walk in the park! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pastel outfit on you! that's a really pretty maxi skirt! :)

    Hope your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so pretty here! I love a light palette during the summer!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunning outfit, you certainly look like you fit in perfectly. Like the skirt and it's teamed well with you top. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is absolutely stunning! And I love the photos. What a beautiful and serene place to walk. You really do look very much at peace and in harmony with nature. Beautiful, my friend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt looks so pretty and I also like the colours. :)

    ♡ ☯ ☮ P&P style ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts