Prolonging the wear of my skirt

      This skirt has been in my closet for a few years already, and I have always thought that it is a winter-only item. I bought it around Christmas time and decided that I was supposed to wear it only throughout the cold season. It is mainly black and has a pretty thick fabric, I always wear it with high boots.

      But when I tried it on with a light sweater and those shoes, I suddenly realized that I was wrong. I liked how leopard shoes matched with a print of the skirt because it contains leopards drawing on it. And, again, in this outfit, I think two different prints compliment each other and made the whole outfit look more interesting. What do you think?









Sweater - Lulus, Skirt - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Belt - Calvin Klein, Bag - Michael Kors, 
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - Gift from Olga

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Lovely look, Tatiana. I love how you add a belt to a sweater and it creates a completely different look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on this skirt, and YES to the leopard shoes with it! So clever to match the leopards on the skirt :) I have seen quite a number of woman this Spring in patterned dresses on a black background, so it seems you are right on trend. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very stylish skirt and I can see why you like it Tatiana. I am in need of more skirts. Thanks for sharing on the #linkup Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more skirt too, Jacqui ))) Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. Just found your post on Jess's blog. Had to come over and rave about your outfit. I love prints on black backgrounds. And how you paired it with the belted sweater and leopard print pumps is sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy! Love the fun print.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the belted sweater and the mix of prints with your leopard shoes and skirt. Love your red lipstick too! You find wonderful pieces at Antrhopologie.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a beautiful skirt and those heels are a great match with it! it's always so nice to try something different with our clothes and find out it really works! :)

    Hope you had a great weekend! It was a cold one here, winter arrived early!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again. :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Mica! Thank you very much for your comment. Have a vice week!

      Delete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous...I love the print mixing. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts