Pumpkin color outfit

        I know that you already saw those culottes in my blog at least three times if not more and all of them were outfits which I wore in the summertime. This time I decided to prolong the time for wearing those culottes because they are almost the same color as all those early fall colors.

       I almost recreated the outfit which I showed in my post (here) last summer by simply replacing a sleeveless top with a linen sweater and closed-toe sandals with a pair of suede shoes. As soon as I saw myself in the mirror I decided that we needed to go to our local farm and take pictures. I felt like I belonged there in this outfit, well maybe everything except for my suede heels. 

       I look like a pumpkin, don't I? Maybe, but I like the result!








Sweater, Culottes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Belt, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. I think you can wear anything! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could never look like a pumpkin! Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you used a belt to add shape to the long sweater. Those flats are the perfect color to compliment the whole outfit!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are so much fun! I love the contrasting shoes too! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so vibrant and perfect for fall!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love teal with these orange culottes and sweater: such a happy fall look: very pretty!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a bit like a pumpkin! I love how you belted the sweater, and the teal accessories go beautifully with the red. Thanks for linking at #WowOnWednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous look you have styled. Love everything about this look. The background is simply perfect. Loving the colors.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frilled hemline on the culottes! Fabulous autumnal outfit! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant outfit Tatiana! Love the colors together and your groovy trousers. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous outfit! I love how you belted your sweater and those pants are fabulous!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an awesome bright outfit! I love the shoes with this and the knit looks so good belted :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think you at all like a pumpkin! More like a brilliantly stylish fashion blogger! This color is gorgeous and those culottes are so fun! I love your green heels, too, for a beautiful contrast of these lovely autumnal hues. These photos are so pretty, too! Thanks for joining the #StylishMonday link party.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts