Shop Your Closet Challenge. Outfit #5

      I normally like to include at least one printed/colored item in my outfits. It always helps me create a more interesting look around that piece. A colored or a printed item makes it possible to tie more colors together. Without that item, those colors wouldn't go well together.

      My today's outfit is probably not the best example of what I just said above, but imagine if I would wear coral earrings or a coral bag...

      I think it would be a more complete look, but I don't have any of those items in my wardrobe. Instead, I used a coral lipstick to somehow maintain the coral color on my cardigan. That's also why I played it safe and chose light gray/olive earrings which supported my main color of this look and my olive bag.








Cardigan - here, Top - here, Jeans - here, Shoes - here, Bag - here, 
Earrings - here, Sunglasses - here 

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. i really love those booties! I still don't have a pair of white boots!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just bought main in February. I couldn't decided if I need them or not. Thank you very much, Eva!

      Delete
  2. I agree that a print makes a outfit more interesting. Your look is very stylish! How to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, I love how that splash of coral pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wearing my bright orange coral shirt and sandals today. I love the pop of color!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, we need to wear some brightness for spring. Thank you very much, Mireille!

      Delete
  5. This jacket is absolutely gorgeous for spring. I love the color blocking pattern. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is superb on you! Loving the two-tone jeans- perfect!! Lucy xx
    www.lucybertoldi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cardigan and spotted top! They look fabulous with the jeans and white boots! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little pop of coral is such a fun touch with your outfit! I have a coral bag that would look great with this, but I think the lipstick works so well too! :)


    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so chic, you look amazing. Love the jeans too. What a fab idea to use makeup colours in your outfit. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts