Spring colors


      When I saw this wool sweater coat at my Anthropologie store I realized right away that it is going to be a great option for early spring days. It was in December and I imagined myself wearing this piece when the trees are ready to show us their first leaves and the sky is bright and blue and matches well with the color of this sweater coat. It felt like at that point it was such a long way to go until spring, but in one blink of an eye, here I am wearing it already… Life goes too fast, doesn’t it?

      I found this coat very comfortable and warm in windless cool days. It goes well with a pair of jeans for a relaxing day, and it is also good with a pair of formal trousers. I like when I can wear items in multiple ways. I love the color combination of light blue, grey and coral, I think it is calling for spring.

      The only one thing is I probably will not wear it in the fall season, but I think it is ok. I think it is great to add right colors for each season.








Top, Jacket, Jeans, Belt, Earrings - Anthropologie, Boots - Macy's, Bag - TJMaxx, 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Beautiful coat and turtleneck, Tatiana. I think you could also wear it in early fall, perhaps with a cream-colored turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Madeline. Actually, I am looking for cream-colored trousers now. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful look! Love the colors of your coat!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, beautiful colors. I also think you can wear this coat in early fall, either with a navy or white turtleneck. Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good idea, Lise. Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  4. Hi Tatiana!
    Great looking jeans on you, I like seeing some bootcuts in addition to skinny jeans too. Love the colorblock sweater and your blouse underneath is a perfect peachy pink color on you. Love the touch of florals with your bag!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous coat. I love the colors of this.
    -Robin
    Runwayteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jacket looks so cozy. I like that you used a pink turtleneck underneath. I'd love to wear something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts