Denim skirt trend

       Recently I checked a few articles on what was going to be new and popular for this upcoming spring/summer 2020 season and I found that denim skirts are one of the biggest trends now. It is interesting, but I realized that I haven't had many denim skirts in my wardrobe throughout my life, maybe two skirts at the most.

      I don't know why, I am just not a big fan of denim skirts. But I have always had a different variety of denim dresses. There has always been at least one denim dress in my closet, maybe a different style, but I have been wearing them since high school. I think that denim dresses are one of the most practical items because they have so many different options for styling: by itself or with t-shirts, blouses, turtlenecks, thin sweaters underneath...

     And today I used my denim dress to wear it as a skirt. Like I already said above - denim skirts are very trendy now. I simply put a sweater on top of my dress, and I feel like now I am keeping up with a current trend and, at the same time, don't spend any money to be in style.









Sweater, Denim Dress, Boots, Belt, Earrings - Anthropologie,
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love layering knits over dresses in cooler weather and this one looks so good on you, you are beautiful in green! :)

    Hope that you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so inventive! I think that I have always had at least one denim skirt in my closet my whole life. Glad to know they are in style again (I wear them whether than are or aren't).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Madeline! I am more about style than trends that's why I don't see any reason to spend money for them, especially when we have those items in our closets. Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I could never really embrace the traditional denim skirt trend. They always seemed to twist around during the day.

    I do love your look, though. That sweater is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is very flowy and feminine.You styled it so well. On first sight, it doesn't even look like denim. Great look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts