Matching colors of embroidery

       When I saw this shirt in my store I bought it without even trying on. I knew it would look great with these jeans, which need a little more work than a typical pair. I love these jeans but they don't match with everything easily. The embroidery at the bottom makes me question what I should wear on top every time I want to wear them.

      This shirt, in my opinion, was a great match - the ornaments and colors of it repeat exactly the colors from the bottom of the jeans. And, the good thing is that it also goes well with other bottoms in my closet.

      I know those both items are a little demanding, but they are worth to being a part of my wardrobe, because they stand out and are not like any ordinary garment.








Cardigan, Shirt, Jeans - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Earrings - Effy,
Sunglasses - Dolce Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Linking up with:


Comments

  1. I love these jeans. I think you should forget about the bottom part when styling. After all pattern-mixing is trendy. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was made for each other! You wear those jeans very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Tatiana that you found a top with the same colors. I think you could also wear the jeans with any of the colors at the bottom--pick a color for a top and I imagine that color will pop at the bottom of the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are really fun!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love everything! Anthro needs to hire you! I'm going to check the Anthro website--it seems like by the time I get over there, my favorites are sold out-ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kim! Actually, I work a part time at Anthropologie. I am a big fan of this brand!

      Delete
  6. I love that the top embroidery matches the bottom! I've been dying to have a pair of those jeans! plus, I love that furry sweater with the outfit...really balances the look out with adding texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both such fun statement pieces and I agree, they look really good worn together! like they were made for each other :)

    Hope you had a good weekend! It was a big day here, first day back at school for my son today after 6 weeks - it was closed because of the virus!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mica! I am glad that it is getting better in your area. Stay safe and healthy! Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts