One of my favorites

      This long cardigan is one of the favorite items in my wardrobe. I think that this is one of those items that will always be in style. It looks very classic to me.  The only problem is that I can not wear it very often because of the length.

      We have very short period of time in spring and fall when it can be worn by itself. When the weather is changing to colder days it is chilly to wear it without any outwear, but at the same time, it is too long to put something on top. When our days are becoming warmer it is easy to get hot during the sunny afternoons.

       But today was the day which was just perfect for my long cardigan - cool, windless and gray, but at the same time, warm enough to feel very cozy in it.  Well..., maybe I can not wear it very often but definitely with great pleasure.








Cardigan - Cocogio, Turtleneck and Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes - Steve Madden, Bag - TJMaxx,
Scarf - Olga's gift, Earrings - Macy's

Comments

  1. Ooooo I adore this cardigan! You look so chic! I'm off to check it out... xx Maria
    https://www.passionfruitpawsandpeonies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cardigan, Tatiana. It might be the kind of thing you could carry to work and then put on there. Or, wear your scarf as a shawl (or put on a heavier shawl). It is too beautiful to stay in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exactly what I am going to do, Madeline. Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  3. I like the long cardigan. So chic with the layers!

    Sincerely, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of style - I love that cardigan, just perfect. Thanks for joining the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in these pictures. The lighting is just perfect and I love how you styled your hair. A long cardi is one perfect layering piece for fall!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece Tatiana! I love the color block of the grey tones and black, very stylish! Your paisley scarf is stunning too, you look wonderful. I have been loving long cardigans myself, and added a few to my wardrobe, I love them with pants or dresses.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts