My new suede jacket

      I have been looking at this suede jacket about a month before I decided to buy it. I really loved it, but the thought that the color was very light and had to be cleaned pretty often didn't let me rest. I liked everything about that jacket excluding the frequent cleaning part.

      Finally, I tried it on and realized that this item will satisfy numerous my requirements. It will go with almost every bottoms in my closet. The length of this jacket is just perfect for wearing it with high-rise jeans and trousers, and with my spring dresses and skirts. I bought it and decided to try it on one more time at home with all my spring items and after that make my final decision.

       And, of course, as soon as I put on every bottom I had in my closet for spring, I convinced myself that this jacket was so much needed in my wardrobe. It added a pop of color and more style to every look. And as for the frequent cleaning..., it no longer seemed like a problem to me.









Jacket, Denim Dress, Boots - Anthropologie, Top- Zara, Bag - TJMaxx, Earrings - Macy's,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Comments

  1. This jacket is stunning. There is no doubt! Thanks for sharing your look at the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers! And I'm loving the color of this jacket.
    Sincerely, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Tatiana, and I can see you getting a lot of wear out of this jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love this Tatiana, it looks stunning. Great combination you've chosen, Do stop by and join the #chicandstylish #linkup every Thursday. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't miss this jacket myself, Tatiana. It does add colour and lift the mood of the outfit. Love your boots a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style Tatiana, layers with your brocade booties and this addition of a gorgeous cropped jacket. I love the style and the citron yellow is so fresh for Spring! I always ask if what I buy will currently go with my closet, and so glad this does for you. Beautiful!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Jessica, it sounds like we are on the same page with our shopping preference. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, sexy, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts