Time for blouses and shirts

 Our June began with a completely unexpected wave of heat and humidity, which is so unusual for our region at this time of the year. In one day we changed from our jackets to light sundresses and sleeveless tops. And it was still too hot to be outside.

But now, the usual June weather is back and I got a chance to wear my favorite outfits - long sleeve shirts and light cardigans. I really love when it is already warm during the day,  but mornings and evenings still give us coolness and provide the opportunity to spend more time outside.

For one of those evenings I chose my old shirt and the linen pants which I bought many years ago. I didn't want to wear anything complicated or dressy, just a very simple look. But when I looked through our photos at home I realized that I looked pretty festive. I think it is because of the white shirts which always looks more elegant than shirts of any other color. 








Shirt and Pants - Free People, Shoes - Steve Madden, Earrings - Anthropologie,
Bag - Kate Spade, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. It is still very hot here, so wearing shorts all the time. Enjoy your weekend. Hope to see you at my Fancy Friday linkup party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that a white shirt dresses up an outfit. I also like your hair, Tatiana--very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great look. Love this outfit too :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatiana,
    Love the white shirt, so fresh for summer! Looks great with the printed pants. Your earrings are quite fun too! We have had "cooler" but still hot weather here in NC, but not as humid as it has been .
    Have a great weekend, and thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the white shirt is so great for summer and beautiful with the paisley print pants! Such a nice relaxed outfit with the log shirt over the wide legged pants!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) It's a very rainy day here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tatiana, these pants are so much fun! Paisley is one of my favorite prints ever. I do love a nice lightweight long sleeve white blouse, too. They are so perfect for so many things. This is a really fabulous outfit, my friend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts