So much needed shoes

      I haven't shopped this current season as much as I usually do (for apparent reasons). I bought only a couple of new tops and a pair of jeans which I showed in my previous post. I don't feel like I need to update my closet in our new reality. Instead of buying new clothes, I turned to my inspiration for creating new outfits with the items I already own, and let me tell you that this "game" makes me feel so good.

      And although I didn't  spend almost any money on clothing, I can't say the same thing about my "Shoe Department". I cleaned out my summer shoes very well last year and I really needed some new items.  

      First of all, I started by checking all the shoe trends for the summer 2020 season and found one which I really liked. I needed a neutral pair of shoes to cover most of my summer outfits. I love the skin color shoes because they match with almost everything and help me make the bright and statement pieces to stand out from the whole outfit.

      In today's look my new pair of shoes helped me dilute a bright orange top and earrings plus a very busy printed skirt. They do not call any attention to themselves at all, allowing other details to show off.








Top - Loft, Skirt, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Free People (here), Bag - Macy's,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. I loooove that skirt! Love the print mixing and the high low hem Line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shoes; love the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tatiana! this entire outfit is effortlessly chic! love love love it!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's delightful, I've only bought a couple of new pieces- mostly dresses! Thanks for sharing Hun. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in this outfit! Such a nice summer look. Thanks for sharing it with my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these sandals. The orange color of your blouse really suits you. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole outfit is gorgeous. I love the cut and print of the skirt and the sandals are very pretty!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know where to look first Tatiana cause I TRULY LOVE EVERYTHING: TANK, SKIRT, EARRINGS AND BAG, ALL GORGEOUS! So good for you for shopping your closet and looking like this!

    Welcome by and join The Sunday Showcase this week and tomorrow's Thursday Moda! Thanks! =)


    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sandals are fabulous and I really want to add something like them to my closet. I love your outfit, the colors are beautiful!
    Peace!
    Cheryl
    northwestmountailiving.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The orange and blue together look so good! I really like this outfit for summer! You're right these shoes are the perfect sandals, they compliment your outfit nicely :)

    Thank you for joining the #weekdaywearlinkup!

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the skirt. Your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts