How to fix a wrong fit

 I have many long-sleeve shirts in my closet and I decided to wear them until it gets hot again. This one I bought last year but have never got a chance to wear. I bought this shirt at the end of the fall season on a big sale and didn't try it on right away.

But when I finally decided to wear this shirt, I didn't like how it looked on me. The shoulder line was a little too low and it didn't fit me correctly on my shoulders when I buttoned the shirt. In the area of shoulders, it puffed up and rose up, which looked very bad. At first, I wanted to give it away, but one day I was in a mood to different ways to wear it and finally found one. I put a tank top underneath and left a shirt unbuttoned.   

I think it works well this way. 








Tank-Top - Boohoo, Shirt - Grayson, Jeans - Wrangler, Shoes - Superga, Bag - TJMaxx,
Earrings - Loft, Necklace - Friend's gift, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. I love buttoned shirts unbottoned and I especially like this tucked in!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous and easy fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and photos :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully styled Tatiana. How soft and delicate this style looks on you xx Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit, Tatiana! I love that you tucked the shirt even with it unbuttoned. And the print is so fun for a light and breezy summer look. I really like those jeans a lot, too!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the shirt unbuttoned and tucked in. Such a chic summer look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shirt does look so good worn as a cover up! I like how you tucked it into the jeans too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you are having a good weekend :) Going to be a fun day here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great weekend, Mica! Thank you very much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts