Random purchase

 The shirt I wore today was the fastest purchase I have made in my life. I went shopping with my close friend to help her find a pair of shoes for a wedding, and while we were waiting for our boxes of wanted shoes I decided to walk around the store. I didn't plan to buy anything, I wasn't even in a mood to look or touch things.

And suddenly in the corner of my eye I saw something white with a bright appliqué. I immediately headed towards this piece. It turned out to be a shirt of excellent quality. I pulled it over my clothes right away, looked at myself in the mirror and a second later I was standing in line with it at the checkout. It was love at the first sight with this shirt.

I chose skinny jeans to pair with this shirt because it is pretty long and oversized, and this kind of a bottom helped me not to look shapeless. I added leopard heals to this outfit because jeans and an animal print look very good together, in my opinion. And the red bag matched the little heart on my shirt and the lipstick I was wearing, which was a statement of this look.








Shirt - Karl Lagerfeld, Jeans - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Earrings - Express,
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Very cute, Tatiana. I love the oversized look of the shirt--so airy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a pair and they will arrive today, haven't worn them for decades. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see how you style yours! Thank you vey much, Nancy!

      Delete
  3. I love the high low hem of the shirt as it gives it more shape! The bright red purse is the icing on the cake! Classy!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look so chic in this. I like this shirt, just that little bit different Tatiana. Thanks for sharing on the #linkup Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a fabulous shirt, Tatiana! It would have caught my eye as well. I love oversized white button down shirts. Add some extra interest with the bright, bold appliques and I'm sold! You have styled it brilliantly. I love that you wore leopard shoes. I agree that they always work so well with denim! Thanks for linking.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this outfit a lot. The oversized shirt is lovely and I really love this handbag of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome shirt! I can see why you were drawn to it! It looks so good with the dipped hem and the jeans! :)

    Hope you are having a good week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why the shirt caught your eye! Love how your red bag highlights the red heart. Leopard print shoes add an extra style feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love the shirt, sometimes the surprise purchases turn out to be the best, love the leopard print shoes as well, I must see if I can find some, normally I just wear black shoes or boots, but they look fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts