Dresses vs pants for traveling. Outfit #2

 My second day in New York I spent in a loose white linen dress. I couldn't believe that it may be so hot in this city in the beginning of June. My Apple watch showed 91 degrees, unbelievable! 

That day we went to Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty, which means that we were outside most of the day. I was so happy with my outfit choice. A white linen dress  was a perfect idea for spending a day under the full sun and in the heat. I felt so comfortable in it because linen garments have the ability to allow the body to breathe and keep cool and the white color additionally helped to reflect the bright rays of sun.

It looks like my experiment was successful. And for my next trip I will have more variety of clothes to pack, not only jeans and pants. 








Dress, Shoes, Earrings - Anthroplogie, Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Great look, and I especially noticed your shoes. I find it really challenging to find comfortable shoes that look good with dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true, Michele. I am not a big fan of wearing sneakers with the dresses and skirts that's why I am very glad I found those ones. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. There isn't much that doesn't look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fruity fashion, I love it! This is such a fresh look, I am a dress girl mostly!
    The shoes are fun too.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your dress collection is amazing, Jess! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. This dress is so darling, Tatiana! I love white linen dresses and the fruity print on it is so adorable. I really like the subtle pattern mixing with your striped shoes as well. So pretty!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely you look and lucky you are too travel. Just wish we could get away somewhere nice. Thanks for sharing on #chicnadstylish Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Jacqui. 70% of New Yorkers got vaccinated that's why we can go there without any restrictions. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. The fruit detail on your white dress is so cute! :) I really like the simplicity of this outfit, so nice for a warm day. I miss those days when it starts to warm up for summer, it's winter here right now!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) It's a very rainy day here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts