Denim suit

I bought these skirt and top together as a suit but have never worn them together. I bought them when I worked at Anthropologie. In those days I was buying a lot of things, and often I didn't try purchased items for days, sometimes for months. And when I finally tried this denim suite on I didn't like how it looked on me, but it was too late to return it.

I even wanted to give the top to my friend to sell at a flea-market, and before this step I decided to try it on one more time... And surprisingly, I liked it! I decided to give it a shot by wearing this suit in New York, and after spending the whole day in it I realized that I was mistaken by thinking that the top is not comfortable. I felt so good!

Today I styled this suit by simply adding a pair of comfy sandals and adding a little color with the help of turquoise earrings and a bag to match the earrings. I didn't add anything on my neck because I wanted to feel as relaxed as I could... I got such a minimalistic look in which I felt very good!








Denim suite, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Free People, Bag - Kate Spade,
Watch - Burberry, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. A crisp and cool combination with turquoise freshness! The top is a wonderful shape. A keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you tried it again, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, YOU look adorable in this outfit! It makes you look very thin! I think it would look great with red accessories and shoes and bag! try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In some photos it almost looks like a dress instead of two pieces. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And surprisingly, it feels like a dress. Thank you very much, Madeline!

      Delete
  5. What a fun set! It looks like a dress almost and the top is beautiful - I haven't seen anything like it before! it's great you could give it a wear and rediscover that you loved it :)

    Hope you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous and suits you so well. Great how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really looks amazing. I so love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a really unique and super sassy set, Tatiana! I really like the two pieces together for a monochromatic and minimalist look with just little hints of color in your accessories. Beautiful! I am glad that you gave the top one last try!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stitching detail here in this look. The top goes perfectly with the skirt as if they were made together! Such a lovely look with hints of blue.
    thanks for linking
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts