When something is wrong with your hair

      As I have already said many times before I am not a big fan of head-wear. I am trying to incorporate them in my style but it doesn't look like they work well for me. I constantly buy interesting hats, head scarves and accessories inspired by other women, but most of the time they are just staying in my closet untouched after a few wears. I love to see any kind of accessories on other women but I struggle to make it my habit.

      Today was a windy day plus my regrown hair and untouched roots went out of control which made me think that I needed some extra help. I went through my shelf with scarves and found this one which I was wearing today. It is actually one of my favorite little scarves which I have worn in different ways, and this time I decided to use it as a bandana. It is probably not so much my style, but I felt pretty comfortable and not awkward in it.

     Again, I used my trick with wearing the same color of bottom and shoes, and actually I liked the result. I think I will repeat this image again.








Sweater, Jeans - Anthropologie, Shoes - BCBGeneration, Scarf, Earrings - Macy's
Bag - TJMaxx,  Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:





Comments

  1. I love this! That sweater makes me think of the beach and I really love the cut.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i know you don't like headwear, but you mastered this look without any difficulty! you look so chic!....
    xo Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wearing headscarves, too, because my hair is so long--and frizzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, we all have the same situation with our hair these days. I am sure headscarves look great on you, Madeline!

      Delete
  4. Girl get that idea out of your head because you can wear hats and headwear. You look fabulous in this and very chic. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tatiana!
    this is a lovely outfit! I love those blue suede booties with this look. I have not tried a scarf but this looks great on you! If my hair drives me crazy I usually put it in a bun. This is more chic!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a lovely scarf on you and it's great with your casual outfit :) I struggle with hats although I used to wear a lot of scarves in my hair - I should try get back into the habit!

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday, just at home with takeaway but it was nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tatiana, I am in love with that sweater. Can you provide and other additional details about it? I know it came from Anthropologie, but they have so many sub-brands they sell....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi R.Spencer! Thank you very much for your comment. I love this sweater too, but unfortunately I bought it a long time ago (maybe three years ago). Anthropologie doesn't have it anymore. The brand is Moth. I hope you will find it or something similar at their website. Good Luck!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I never know what I'll find on ebay. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts