White jeans

      I have been looking for a good pair of white jeans for quite a long time. I knew exactly what I wanted, and finally when our store started getting a spring collection in February I saw what I was looking for. I couldn't wait until my shift was done. As soon as I was finished, I grabbed those jeans and went straight to the fitting room, sure that they would fit me perfectly.

      I wasn't mistaken... High waist, the right hip line, loose legs, perfect length, high quality fabric - it was everything I wanted. I bought them right away! It was one of those rare cases when absolutely nothing needed to be redone.

     They are a great option for the summer!








T-Shirt - BLTEE, Jeans, Shoes - Anthropologie, Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - Macy's
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photo by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. love the mild flare of the white jeans at the cuff!...i wish it would cool down here in Northern California--too hot to wear your cute white jeans!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, it is so hot and humid here too! Cannot wait when it cools down at least a little bit. Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Love it when you find an item like this, thanks for sharng.
    How are you doing? Very quiet on the blog - hope all is okay. Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for asking, Jacqui! We are doing well. We had a big project in our house that's why I didn't get a chance to post anything. We are done now, thank God! I am planning to be back on track. Great to hear from you! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. White and black: such a great classy combo!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun graphic tee! This black and white look is so classic chic!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you loved them so much, Tatiana, you look great. They fit you perfectly, I like the fact that they are slightly cropped and flared at the bottom
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are great jeans on you and I love the simple black tee with them! Black and white is always a classic :)

    Thank you for joining the #weekdaywearlinkup!

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) Ours was busy with a birthday party and our rescheduled family photo shoot - making the most of all the relaxed restrictions here :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts