Travel in style

      On Sunday we went to New York and after I looked at the photos Evgeny took there, I decided to talk a little bit about outfits we choose for travel. I follow one girl on Instagram, she is from Belarus. Her dream for a long time had been to see New York. When she finally went to the Big Apple, her first post was about how horribly people dressed there. 

      She went to Times Square and watched what people were wearing. My reply to her was that 95% of the people she saw at that particular place were tourists from all over the world. It was a good example of how some people look when they are traveling.

      I totally get it! I know that the key of travel outfits is comfort. But that comfort can be achieved not only through sporty, leisurely clothes, jeans and sneakers. I believe that we have plenty of other, more stylish options. Today I want to show what I was wearing on my last trip to NYC.  I didn't feel the slightest inconvenience in the clothes and shoes I chose for this trip. I have a proof for this statement - my Apple watch counted  20,109 steps which I made that day.

      Let's stay in style while we are traveling!









T-Shirt, Jacket, Culottes, Shoes - Anthropologie, Bag - Arcadia, Earrings - Macy's,
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren


Photos by Evgeny Verivski
 

Comments

  1. After my trip to Paris, Rob Berley game me a book about a woman from Australia trying to adjust to living in Paris. One cultural difference was that people in Paris "dressed" when they left the house, even if they were running to the corner store. Americans (and perhaps Australians) tend to go for comfort. You always look stylish, Tatiana--adding beauty to the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Russians are more like French women, we love to dress without any reason. Thank you so much, Madeline!

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you, it is possible to be comfortable and stylish, and your outfit proves this. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's true..I guess we should look at other pointers that lead us to understand whether the person is a local or tourist. You are a super stylish tourist for sure!

    https://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2018/05/16/motivate-to-workout-bikini-bod/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's possible to dress well and be comfortable as you have shown - great outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great travel outfit. Love the red flats.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the red shoes, you look stunning! https://mariannyc.com/2018/06/06/bare-minerals-gen-nude-palettes/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just as this girl once. I went to France and I was so excited to see all this French chic, but apparently most of the places I visited were packed with tourists, so no french chic for me. You look great and still stayed comfortable. Good job.
    Dorota
    www.fetchcandle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great travel outfit!! I am loving the pop of color on your shoes!

    I’d love for you to join our link up today!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful style Tatiana! I love seeing your hair down as well. The tee is fun and I love tees with a stylish blazer. Love it with the red shoe! I think the same, many options for dressing comfy and stylish while traveling.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Jessica! Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  10. Love your jacket - am always on the lookout for those that are both neutral but not solid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! I believe you can always be both comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts