Special mood

      Today we finally got one of those days when I could feel that spring has finally arrived: sunny, warm and even the light breeze feels comfortable. Trees and flowers are fully in bloom, birds are tweeting nonstop which means it is time to put on something spring-y. I didn't think long, it was easy to make a decision.

      Time has come for my favorite flower dress, which I combined with a striped jacket. I wasn't sure if those two prints matched well together, but I liked the result. This dress always puts me on a special mood, it simply makes me happy. It has been in my closet for a long time and I still wear it with the same joy as the first time I put it on. 









Jacket, Boots - Anthropologie, Dress - Free People, Earrings - Express, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. Perfect print mixing! Floral prints always lift your mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Lise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, that dress is so beautiful! I love how it moves and flows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a perfect combination the striped jacket and dress!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very pretty dress, Tatiana and I can see why you like it so much. I love how you wear a stripe jacket over it and the boots are an unexpected choice but works very well with the softness of the dress
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress! I love that it has sleeves: so many are sleeveless nowadays.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and also very elegant. Love your glasses too. Thanks for joining the #linkup Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this combination on you. I enjoy mixing patterns especially florals. Love the dress and the style of blazer. Beautiful pictures too, love the flowers and plants.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    ww.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love them too, Jess! Can't wait when our Stay Home stage is over...

      Delete
  9. Such a cute floral maxi dress! I really like the blazer with it, I need to try a blazer with my maxi dresses more often! And I think the print mix really works as the stripes are a similar shade to the print of the dress :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts