A little addition

      I created today's look thanks to these blooming trees that I saw last time walking in this area. We are so lucky to have this beautiful college near our home, and now it is the only place where we can enjoy walking and seeing the variety of blooming trees and flowers. 

      Ivory and green is a very classic, simple combination. And I think it would be a boring look if I hadn't added a polka dot scarf to this outfit, which tied the whole image together and made it look more interesting and elevated. I have already said it before that I like to include at least one printed item in my outfits and sometimes even a little addition, like my scarf, makes a big difference in the end.








Sweater, Pants, Scarf - Anthropologie, Shirt, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Shoes - Nine West,
Bag - TJMaxx,  Earrings - Touche' Accessories

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Linking up with:


Comments

  1. Nothing beats to be inspired by nature! Very elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, I love how the earrings compliment the scarf. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super elegant green & white!
    still dreaming about your other post of the striped duster over the floral dress...
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about the scarf making all the difference. Simple yet chic outfit - you look fabulous! I love it. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is amazing, lots of inspiring ideas. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty, chic look. So nice that you were inspired by the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, your scarf is such a nice finishing touch with this outfit! Now it's getting colder here as we move into winter I'll need to wear my scarves more often! They are a fun way to add another colour or print to an outfit :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unbelievable! Our planet is incredible, isn't? You are preparing for the winter, and we have already a summer mood. Thank you very much for your comment, Mica!

      Delete
  8. This is a lovely, elegant outfit. The scarf and earrings are such fabulous details. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree this is very put together. The addition of the dotted scarf was perfect and it matches your v-neck sweater perfectly. Love the stunning matching earrings, too. =)

    Welcome by and join my Thursday Moda today. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2020/05/thursday-moda-212-looking-forward-part.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts