New trench coat

      I was looking for a trench coat for quite a while. I had a picture in my mind, but every time I ordered it online or tried it on in stores,  something was not right. Wrong length,  tightness around the bust, narrow shoulders, poor quality of fabric or buttons... It was a little bit frustrating that with all these variates I couldn't find what I wanted.

      One day I was reading a post of one of my favorite bloggers Brooklyn Blonde and clicked on a article she linked in her post. It was about a capsule wardrobe and I had my attention on a trench coat suggested by a stylist. I looked closer and it seemed exactly like what I was looking for.

      I have never heard about the Everlane brand, but I when I opened their site I didn't think long, I ordered right away. Three days latter my order came, and when I put it on I realized that I finally found my trench coat. I liked everything, it fit me perfect - the waist line, shoulders were exactly how I wanted and the length was also right.

       Probably it was one of the most spontaneous purchase I have ever made and I realized that sometimes I don't have to think too much - I should just do it!








Trench coat - Evelane, Turtleneck - Macy's, Skirt - Express, Shoes - Nine West,
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - Anthropologie


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Your trench coat is wonderful. I see why you waited until you found the perfect one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a classic trenchcoat! This one is really perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, I love the new coat. I, too, looked for years before I could find the "right" rain coat. One day at King of Prussia Mall, I had parked near Nordstrom's and as I walked through the store, I saw a coat, "the" coat. I tried it on and it was perfect--exactly what I had been looking for and more. I did not look at the price, because I knew I just had to have this coat. I have loved it ever since (probably 15 years now) and I get compliments every time I wear it. Sometimes, the "right" piece just presents itself and we need only to decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! It was exactly what happened with me. I know I could buy it with a cheaper price, but wanted that particular one.

      Delete
  4. I love that trench coat and it looks perfect with those leopard print heels!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit Tatiana. Love the leopard print heels. Are you wearing stockings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes, I am. I like how they look with heels.

      Delete
  6. I have a trench coat that I adore - it's very 80's but so versatile. I recently acquired a new one that I've not styled yet - you've prompted me to style it now. Thanks for sharing this coat and your divine shoes. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqui, please, style your trench coat! I want to see how you'll do it! Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  7. That trench is perfection! It's such a flattering and timeless piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! My classic trench is a wardrobe staple. Love seeing another +40 blogger styling timeless pieces. xx- S || Gamine & Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your trench! Isn't it great when you get something that is just right after looking for awhile. I do love the style.
    Thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Jessica! I always enjoy to be a part of your wonderful blog! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  10. That is a beautiful trench, and such a classic piece that you will have forever. You were right to keep searching until you found the perfect one!
    https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much , Lydia! Exactly, it is the best way to find something which belongs to us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous trench! I struggle to find one that suits a cool palette and isn't too dark... It will just take patience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tatiana, this is a fabulous outfit ! It's classic but very modern and all the items fit so well... it makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lorena! It is exactly what I was looking for.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts