Where is our spring?

      I understand that in the end of April it is not interesting anymore to look at somebody who still shows warm outfits, but I cannot put on anything lighter. It is impossible for me to pose with 59 degrees and the cold strong wind outside.That's why here I am... in boots and a warm knitted jacket which I usually wear in the office during the coldest winter days.

      Today I look at this jacket closer and realized that it is loosing its appearance. I will probably finally give up with this item, after three years of it being in my wardrobe. It has been one of my favorite pieces for cold seasons. However, nothing eternal and even though I like it very much - it is time for it to go. I think if I could count the cost-per-wear of this jacket it would cost 15-20 cents which means it served me well.

      Believe or not, but I am a little upset because when it comes to certain items, I become really attached to them and it is not easy to get rid of them... Are there any pieces in your wardrobe that you are especially attached to ?









Sweater, Jeans and Boots - Anthropologie, Top - American Eagle, Bag - Arcadia,
Necklace - Express, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love this jacket/sweater. It looks so happy, so I am sorry that it has to go. I have been shopping recently and, therefore, letting go of some old things. It is both difficult and freeing. I think my "style" is evolving; some of my recent purchases are totally different from what I have worn before. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, I always loved your style. It is very interesting for me to see how mush your style has changed. And, of course, sometimes it is very hard to let old things go, but we need to create a room for new ones.

      Delete
  2. I'm wondering if it will ever get warm! My jumpers are here to stay for the time being. Although I love throwing out worn through items I feel guilty getting rid of out of fashion items. I think I'll get pickier over time but buy less items - or maybe not, I'm not sure I'm that strong... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Maria. I always feel bad when I need to get rid of something unique or fashionable. But, at the same time, it means that I make some room for something new... Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  3. This sweater is gorgeous. I love the pom polka dot details on your cardi. It's been colder here too and I'm just waiting for spring to show up!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ruth! I am afraid that we won't have spring this year, we will jump right into summer.

      Delete
  4. It's freezing here (Vancouver, CA) too, so I am HAPPY to still see some chilly weather outfit inspo! Love your whole look!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like I am not alone... Thank you so much, Lee!

      Delete
  5. I love your jacket, such a shame when things start to let us down. But it still looks fabulous to me as do your boots - gorgeous. Thanks for joining the #linkup, I do hope you'll stop over to join this week's party. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously in love with this look! Your cardigan is beyond amazing. It is such a shame you need to let it go. Oh, and those floral boots are fantastic, especially with your raw hem jeans. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jeans and jacket design is really great. You look wonderful.
    gunmetal
    skinny jeans
    cotton jeans pant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts