Simple and easy

     Don't we all have these moments when we cannot make simple decisions? Today I just could not make up my mind and put things together for a post. I tried different tops and bottoms, but I still didn't feel like wearing any of them.

       Finally, I stopped trying too hard and took the easiest route. I chose the same color of shoes and sweater I separated them with a pair of my black culottes. Yes, I ended up with a very simple decision. But sometimes it is exactly what we need - simple and easy, without anything extra... Maybe there isn't much to show in this outfit, but today was one of those days when my simple outfit really helped me feel good. I felt that I stayed true to my emotions and feelings.

      Sometimes I need a break of being creative and thinking too much about everything..., and I am not  talking just about the outfits...








Sweater and Culottes -Anthropologie, Shoes - Michael Kors, Bag - Valentina,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings -TJMaxx


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I also have those days and sometimes those simple outfits end up being the best! Love this combo.

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect casual outfit! Loving the bit of sparkle though! Such a great spring look.

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/couple-outfits-prom/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Anthropologie jumper Tatiana! It's just the sort of thing I'd love to wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tatiana! I love your outfit <3 Sometimes (or often times!) simple choices make the best choices and your outfit proves it. I especially love your sweater xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, Eleanna! Thank you very much for your kind words. Your blog is amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts