New boots

      It is interesting to notice that since I have started my blog I stopped shopping impulsively. And the more I look at my posts the more I understand more about my preferences in style. Before I shopped whenever when I felt low or would never leave a store without checking out the sale area. I remember when I worked at Marshall's I left all my salary there, I could buy around twenty items at once...

      These days I totally changed my way of shopping. I don't open my wallet until my needs and requirements meet a certain price and quality level. In addition, the item has to match my way of putting things together. For example, since beginning of the fall I have only bought two pairs of shoes. The ones I really wanted and knew belonged in my wardrobe.

      And two days ago, I bought another pair. They are something I have been looking for a long time - black suede, the perfect shape and heel height, tight-fitting (like a glove) shoe.

      Today we had some errands to run and, of course, I put them on. Believe it or not I felt so good in them. Despite the fact that they look high these boots are very comfortable.

      Have a wonderful Saturday evening, my friends!









Jacket - Bogner, Turtleneck - Macy's, Pants and Necklace - Anthropologie
Boots - Steve Madden (here), Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Linking up with:

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Oh how I wished I could walk on those heels! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they look high... But I love heels! Thank you so much, Nancy!

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic. I've really enjoyed your photos and style inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb, what a fabulous outfit, great shots too! I do hope you'll stop by my blog and join the #chicandstylish #linkup (every Thursday) Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqui, of course, I will! Thank you for your invitation and special thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful outfit! I adore those jeans.. I have been eyeing that hem for myself! love your boots too, and I am the same with shopping.. I am more consciencous and really go for quality over quantity.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydresedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts