Relaxed Friday

       I have said in one of my previous posts that I am not a jeans person, but looks like all my recent posts are all about them. Yes, I started wearing jeans more often. Maybe because I feel more relaxed and more laid-back in them or maybe I just found them to be more stylish than I thought. I think it is a combination of both reasons.

      I bought these jeans last fall at Anthropologie, but it was too late to put them on right away. Their color is definitely not for winter time. I put them aside and waited for the warm spring days. And today we finally got one of those - sunny and warm. Of course, I didn't want to wait any longer, I put them on and enjoyed the weather and my new jeans. They are comfortable and snug - exactly what I needed on Friday.

      Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!








Sweater - Free People,  Jeans, Boots, Necklace - Anthropologie, Earrings - Express
Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Haha, the same here! I wore jeans on the blog last week twice! Suddenly I seem to like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Nancy! We need to do more things what make us happy!

      Delete
  2. Over the last few years I wear a lot more jeans than I used to. Love yours and the sweater is lovely too. Looks like it has warmed up there.

    Welcome by Thursdays and linkup with me dear. Love your style. =) Thanks, Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 4 dogs so jeans are a huge part of my daily look. It's not that easy to get a pair I love however, so I appreciate the recommendation xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Anna, it is very hard to find a good pair of jeans. Thank you very much for your comment.

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! love these boots! They're so gorgeous!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts